February 17, 2017

Déjà Vu

Dan Jira - 2/14/17

Have I done this before?
But how could I have?
I only just met you.
Haven’t I?
Is this a dream?
Reality doesn’t make sense.
I know where I am,
But how did I get here?
How long have we been walking?
Wait.
How long have we been stopped?
Has it always been snowing?
What happened to the sun?
The moon is pretty,
And so are you,
But who are you?
Who am I?
Have we done this before?

Have I done this before?
But how could I have?
I only just met you.
Haven’t I?
Is this a dream?
Reality doesn’t make sense.
I know where I am,
But how did I get here?
How long have we been walking?
Wait.
How long have we been stopped?
Has it always been snowing?
What happened to the sun?
The moon is pretty,
And so are you,
But who are you?
Who am I?
Have we done this before?

No comments:

Post a Comment